Thursday 7 February 2008

Two-zero-zero-Eight Chinese New Year

Gong Hei , Gong Hei!

Happy Chinese New Year 2008!!

For those who are married, I wish u a happy family filled with happiness and joy!

For those who are single, like me, I wish you lots of luck in searching for the One.

-------
And, to those who are married, please send me the red packets!! hehehe
-------


Yday, I went to Chee Weng's house with Chew and Heng Lean. Played wii. Good workout till 3ish. Went home and packed and came over kammo's place dy.


Now - waiting to shower then go bck pg lor. Sat got lamb dinner @ ccw's

other than that.. hmm.. nothing kua

I wanna go out with VTees, HELP ppl, Germaine, Joanne Y, Joanne T next week..
How to go out? -- busing! except wit Joanne Y, HELP and VTees --- got chance to tumpang car.. haha

took quite a few pics also.. but nvr upload yet.. so wait lorrhh


i miss MIN LI!! talked to her yday. I can't believed I haven't seen her for 2+yrs .... miss her!! sighh.. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice catchin up with her, it feels soooooooooooooooo goooooood. Can't wait to see this yearrrr.... :D


'i can let you go, but i don't want to'

2 comments:

Alvin Chan said...

How bout those who are not single and not married?

joeyk86 said...

they get 50% of married wish and 50% of singles wish

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...