Thursday 28 February 2008

back lash

wanted to unpost the previous one, but that was a feeling i had on monday.

wanted to do a stinger post, but didn't cos there ain't a point to it anyway.

anyhoo, UPDATES!

uploaded heaps of pics tis morning.. early morning.. and tagged most of them T_T.. will upload some here some day.. :P

I went to pudu d, went out with nancy + kmun AND planned the trip to sg.

didnt do the visa and prep for sac.

Shitty thing now :- the SAC might be on this Sat, and I've already purchased my ticket to SG leaving today at 4pm. I wouldn't know if the SAC is on this Sat or next week till later today, very crappy... I KNOW! So, my plan is :-
1 - if still unsure, i'll stay.
2 - if sure, i'll stay.
3 - if confirm not this week, i'll go.

easy... I hope..

I just find it really retarded, both sides, the HELP and UPM. UPM apparently told all VPX about it.. but I talked to HELP's VPX and she knows nothing. Yee Joo is not replying so I don't know what is going on.

Lucky I call them, or else... T_T gg.

Sigh, I wish I can make a difference and make it more efficient. MC? who knows. who knows.

Looking forward to another 'exciting' day.

oh, i got a pair of salted fish at home. AMANDA left our shoes outside the sliding door and its soaking wet. really.

nancy's outing was.. fruitful. :D videos. yumm!

'I laughed, cause I find what you just said was so funny'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...