Monday 25 February 2008

ta-da... ohh.. that.

not so much of that ta-dah!, maybe more of like.. ta-da. expected. never thought that my sense would be so true.

so yes. my ex status in FB changed frm single to In A Relationship.

Hmm, i'll keep what i think about it with me for now. I don't blame her etc. its just the way it is, life etc.

just came back frm ks' house. really. really. really wild night. + mahjong. lol

luckily the idiotic video of me is in my camera. ho ho ho.

what's the week up ahead? another outing with kitmun + nancy, going to pudu, sorting my Visa to US (please give me the will to read the web), planning trip to SG and start prepping for the SAC.

as for now, i'll go and look through the photos again before i sleep... i m still too wide awake!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...