Tuesday 5 February 2008

promoting nancy

my my

i can't believe i m blogging this, but i got so many feedbacks from my friends about my msn pic with nancy at passion

Yee Li - she looks damn hot
Meg - she looks pretty & lovely
Xiu Jing - leng lui ooooo ( and i asked her to rate nancy.. she gave 8/9 out of 10)

*I can't believe Calvin rmbs who is she!
Calvin - she look quite nice
Anonymous - i dunno...the flash makes her look a bit scary --FINALLY some negative comment.


so overall.. i guess she does look good in the phot... that or ppl are just being nice.. really nice.. lol



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, nancy will be so happy when she read this! LOL

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...