Monday 4 February 2008

PD Trip 5-6 Jan 2008 - VTees

Finally... after one month, this post is posted! lol

I started my day about 8ish... and I just watched the tv until about 10-11ish cos' I am picking Li Lin first.. :P I think I was watching Young Titans.. mmm

Anyways, I picked Lin, then Sin then Hon Seng... and since Ian was not yet released from his work, we went for rojak around the subang area.. err... that Taylors/Inti nearby there lah! HonSeng so nice jeng all of us!! hehehehe... afterthat we went to Carrefour to shop for some food and alcohol..

I learnt to smell fruits to see if they are good or not frm Sin... heheh
Then we bought some alcohol, the girls bought their own bottle of vodka.. me and hs share to buy this bottle of wine... ^_^


Huan Sin's face is priceless!

& since after shopping Ian was still at work, we decided to just wait for him at my house. we wait till about 4ish i think. everyone slept at one point...

we waited for him so long that we ended up leaving kl about 7pm, after our dinner at the restaurant which is famous for its western meal nearby li lin's house.

and the nightmare begins.... OH my gawd i tell you! the rain was as if we are underneath a waterfall... big waterfall... X_X damn scary lor.... so dark and heavy... and the windscreen wasn't working properly.... we took about 2hrs to reach Lin's aunt's place in PD, after a period of turning here and there... and asking an Indian lady where is the apartment ( her shop has massive massive incense jawsticks smell, and i bought newspaper frm there )


me! me cleaning!

we got in to the house after li lin tried Almost ALL THE KEYS to unlock the locks... HonSeng said that if she was playing fear factor she have lost dy.. ^_^

at first like.. when i entered the house, the floor was dirty.. so i guess okla... just leave it lor.. walk around the house with shoe mar.. one night only.... but then.. the rest of them all also ended up helping to clean the house... i feel so bad... just staring at them.... i was sooo lazy cos' like i drove all the way worr... (big task leh!!) but then... my feelings overpowered my laziness.. and i helped them mopped the floor... breaking two mops along the way... * la la la la *

- in my defence, both mops the stick sudah rapuh d one... its so nearby the sea... then hakisan happens!

getting ready to watch Chuck & Larry. i noticed that honseng likes to hold something and pose, while ian just ignores the camera most of the time :P

we wanted to watch perfume one!! but then the sound too soft.... C & L was great! funny and gross.. hahahaha... i enjoyed it la... my seat was on the floor (between lin and hs..) i think i preferred it than the seats on the chair.. cos its the nearest to the lappie and i am deaf.. lol

we drank and we talked awhile after the movie. i brought my TAOC... which i think is fun if u play it with the right crowd. it allows u to know someone too.. and Oh, i drank finish Sin's drink... * la la la la *

- she was already sleeping ma... :P dunwanna waste it... eheeh

i rmbed, talking to Lin and Hon Seng afterwards , before we sleep... and how emotional i felt that things changes etc... i felt really sad that they don't feel things going to last (not going to change) ... then I wrote tis onto my hp

'Don't know why, out of the dark, out of the sadness, i felt a comfort and smile i wanted. I cried. I laughed. That's life. move on. =) I'm not crazy. LoL even though we going to part ways after today. I'll alwys cherish the friendship we have. I love them all'

I talked to li lin that night as well...

In the morning... I woke up and saw Ian awake d... then i went and crash on the couch outside.. and went back to sleep.... I woke up again later and ian was back to sleep.. hehe took everyone's sleeping pic.. (A)

we ate the fruits that we bought... the girls cut them and we ate it all together... EXCEPT THE MANGO I CUT... T_T damn sad lorrr! all also don't want it.. :( :( :( dunno why also... so discriminating!! =P

we left about noon time and we wanted to eat something nice before we go back to kl... we head to the PD town but there's nothing there.. then Sin go and ask this chinese shop owner... she told us to go to the hawker shop nearby... there... Sin asked again and the aunty, who is really sweet.. told us about this seafood restaurant and offered to lead us there!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee


hold hands


there there... we ordered seafood and ostrich meat (WHOPEE! first time trying, wanted and almost tried it when i was in primary sch.. now finally!! wuah wuah wuah.. but its nothing lorr.. quite sad cos the sauce overcome the taste of the meat... so.. didnt really get to taste it properly laa)

and the funny dish... nestum prawn... (after lunch... i emptied my glass of tea and put in a few tablespoons of nestum... and hot tea.. drank it... ) (A) grossed the girls... but actually taste like nestum only.. not too much tea taste... kinda weird though when i terdrink the chilli leaves. lol


we went to a nearby beach and hangout for awhile... draw some stuff on the sand and those pics. ;) its a nice way of ending the day.




let's do another one at the end of the year :)

i just wanna say, that, friends who can clicked just like that, doesn't come into my life everyday. people alwys always have this impression that i can just mix around and feel comfy with ppl easily.. that's sooo not true! and with them... i only know them for about two weeks or so before we start going out... no i don't think its something rare, i think it happens to a lot of people... just that... to me, this is one my few close groups i am keen to keep in touch.

so at the moment, its smdu, help & vts + etcs (all the individuals who do not belong in any of the other categories)


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...