Friday 1 February 2008

kl nite tonite

Yo!

Tonight is the night, to party till dawn
Wait till the morning light is shining upon us
Then it is time to start it all over

If the night's fire is nothing but a lighter's
I'll do nothing but to put kitty on fire
Perhaps her meat can satisfy my desire
As she ruin the time of my life in my semi formal attire

I wait for the music and the drinks
The time passes by so slowly that I m on the brink
The thing I need most now is a shrink
To cure my head & bring the phunk
And party in the rock concert for punks

You might find that this post sucks
I can't agree with you more
So let's stop the rhyming
And call it good night!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...