Thursday 21 February 2008

what do you say?

don't know much about your life, don't know much about your world.... Celine Dion's Taking Chances

how am I feeling now?

I am feeling the end is near.
I feel like saying the distance will bring us closer.
I feel that those lies, hurts, not me, but us.
I feel that we are no longer who we were, and we will never be that again, not even close.
I feel that seeing and hearing things will end what I've been feeling.

But,
I know the distance will only pull us further apart
I know that this is your choice, this is what you want
I know that as time pass me by, my feelings will fade, if this is where we hold our stand

------------------------------------------------------

'You still look that beautiful, but, you look like a stranger now'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...