Thursday 14 February 2008

monologue

hmm. i think, i think, i think... the past few days have been great... don't you think so?

Yes, Yes i do! Met up with VTees on Monday for dinner... Listened to Ice's 'love' story.. not to mention the new modern way of introducing yourself to people that you might not ever see again...

Ha-Ha yes that was so funny! I ll rmb the poem...

LoLz, and what about Tuesday, when you went out with the HELP peeps? Wasn't that.... a funnily uncomfortable time with Nancy?

Hmm, hey, should we actually talk about what she did in Sushigroove here? After she 'peng' us how?!? Scary leh...

But then... how can you not tell the people about how she share with us the photos that she camwhored?!? Hahhahahaha... and the way she acted was..... Unnancy

Yeah, maybe the work took the toll. She did mentioned that she need to destress herself. And it is through the activity above that she can find her stress level going down...

Haihs.. I hope she is okay... She is a good friend anyway.. Just that... being taught the wrongs things by Kit Mun

Ya Ya! (Imitating Huan Sin) Then we went to Nancy's house for Wii... the fishing, table tennis, bubble game was fun!!!

But that Nancy... shoot so fast... damn gay.. the charging game fun also... but she played so many times d! :( lol.. Nvm la... at least it was funny when u see Kit Mun box.. lolz

Hehe, I really enjoyed the time helping Kit Mun after sending May back with her interview qs. :)

Hmm.. what else?!? Oh, what about yesterday? Lunch with Kit Mun & Nancy was good wasn't it?

Yeah... we seldom meet twice in a week... I mean, going out-wise, we don't do that, I think I only meet up with high sch friends at least once a week.. others all also at most once a week... So, meeting up wit Nan & Mun for lunch was really... hmm 'strengthening'

Ha-Ha, lucky you planned the outing Sushigroove you know! Lucky it was on Tuesday also... or else Cmay wouldn't have make it... I hope she is doing well back in Aussie.. and a great year ahead.

We all wish the same for her :)

Well, I think after outing with the girls, you went out wit KS to MV right? How did you find that?

Hmm, wanted to buy a new pair of shoes.. obviously I saw a few good ones, but the prices are not where I would like them to be.. But anyway, at least I know the types that I would want to buy here...

Hehz, I think, the dinner was fun too.. with Ka (Seong + Faii). I have to say, the Dessert's Bar is really nice.. I love the Pear with White Wine sorbet!! YummY will def. go back there for that..

So... what are you doing today?

I don't know. Just talked to CCW, we are going cyber on valentine's day.. how exciting. :(

Hmm... well, wait for dinner time, and see how. :) I know what you are planning to do.

hahaha, of course you do.. :P

Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...