Saturday 16 February 2008

hungry.. & sleepy..

I'll summarize from last night.

Kmun, ccw, ks, amanda, eeling and me went to the Apartment for drinks yday. I ordered this cheap White Snow, damn sweet.. and not hard.. ccw's LYCHEE Martini is funny..

Then, ks and I went back to our own place to pai tian kong, then went out for mamak at Banana Leaf. I really like how kit mun was hanging with my friends =) (Ok, it is not specifically Kit Mun only, if Nancy or Li Lin or Hon Seng hang out with my friends I also like as much)

stayed over at ccw's place. watched the Office (US). slept & wokeup. surf Nancy's blog. I re read the blog from the beginning. I can't believe that Austin incident was that long ago!!! feels like just not too long ago.

then read2 halfway, power cut... ha-ha.. saw uncle manually open the auto-gate. later I bought idd talk to call minli.. :) good times! i don't really rmb that i went out wit her for v day lor... maybe the person is someone else... not me.. dunno... if it did happen also, it must be 2004 lor

lunched with amanda, kf, ks and ccw. village park again, ordered soto ayam, it was okay. OHH! nasi impit --> satay one!!! hahaha was wondering where did i eat that thing b4...

went back home afterthat, showered then go and collect my cheque, bank it in and then hangout at kammo's place awhile. found out i found the contest for v-day one.. then went out for movie - Jumpers - everyone dunt really like it.. but I find it watchable and its not bad. I enjoyed my time ler. (dunno, cos to me, bad movies are those that r really dull that i can fall asleep one)

they also find CJ7 ok ok nia.. i ll give it at least 7/10. i think the part that i hate is the grossness of the big size girl... other than that its alright ler. the storyline is good to me.

mmm anywho we went mamak after that then balik rumah.


i don't like you today. just because you are such a pain. your attitude towards me, how you feel like treating me nice one day and bad the next, is really crap & immature. Maybe you are joking seriously, but I find it just a turn off. Just because you feel like treating me like that.... fuck it. I think at least I can 70% confidently say that I treat the same people the same way consistently. I tease all of them, make shitty jokes... but all the while with the smiling face. If doing what you did make u feel like a better person... then I really pity you. :P





No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...