Wednesday 3 August 2005

3 a.m. Blog

She just called me, telling me that she came bck already & that she went with amanda. I asked for the time. 230am. I realised I already slept for 2hrs+... and she woke me up, a call which I told her I don't want her to call. She said that she call just incase if I am worried, which she thinks I am not.

Just for you to know, if that what you are expecting from me, after NOT answering my phonecalls for which I've been trying to call since we stop talking till abt 1230am, then I am really sorry. Are you trying to tell me that you were hoping that I can't sleep, can't do nuts and all I can do is worry abt you & keep calling you to see if you were okay but no one answer the phonecall. So, how?

I went to sleep cos' I m tired. You don't want to answer my call, that's fine.

I told you NOT to call, cos' I don't want to know how late you went out till', it just make me Uncomfortable waiting for the call and unable to concentrate doing my things, but thats fine, at least I was able to get through by sleeping and I was happy to hear that u called.

But when you said it, that You Don't think I care that u reached already, man....wtvla. ...

I was waiting for you to say your bye, you just hang up. I am not sure if waiting for you to say bye can be considered as nothing to talk already or not, but if you were waiting for me to say bye and I just hung up, you wouldn't like it either. SO if you don't like it so much might as well u just tell it to me right. I am frustrated. I hung you up, not once, but twice, just to taste your own medicine. Thats how I think. Yes I admit I am wrong in doing that. I am sorry.

So, I want to tell you that I am sorry. You leave your house phone engaged and you ignore my phonecalls. What you want me to do?!? Worry abt you and wait for you till you call me?!? I don't know. Because I worried. You don't want it.

I worry in the first place when you told me you are going out. What can I do? You won't change your mind, yet you still want me to worry for nuts abt you, so that I show that I care abt you? I don't know, cos' I feel really really lost. I told you not to go, I would want you to call me, but thats just make me feel worse and I can't live thru that. I don't want to go worrying abt something that you gonna do again sometime in the future. So might as well I live with it right?

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...