Sunday 7 August 2005

Kelly Chen's Lover Concerto

( * )
How... gentle is the rain
That falls softly on the meadow
Birds high above in the trees
Serenade the flowers with their melodies oh oh oh...

(Repeat *)
See there beyond the hill
The bright colours of the rainbow
Some magic from above
Made this day for us
Just fall in love

( ** )
You'll hold me in your arms, and say once again you love me And if your love is true
Everything will be just as wonderful
Now I belong to you
From this day until forever
Just love me tenderly
And I'll give to you every part of me oh oh oh...
Don't ever make me cry
Through long lonley nights without love
Be always true to me
Keep it stay in your heart eternally

(Repeat **)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...