Friday 5 August 2005

Chor Yat "First day of the month"

Ngek. hehe... today I 'pai-san' hehe.. Boil tea, light the electric candle, and pai the big jawstick. =D chor yat today... Nancy or dunno who say this month is the kuai chit.. so scary.. I think I ll lay low this month> try nt to go out till midnight, stay home most of the time, dont drive out alone at night too often, must always pai san & stick with catherine! :) lolx. I m still a Kid. I do believe this sort of things, well, to a certain extent. Hmm.... yala, better dont go out too often hehe, stay home be guai guai then everything OK.

Mooncake festival is around the corner again!! My "ping pei" mooncake from Restaurant Oversea not yet come to Jusco yet, as usual. It usually comes after like a week or two the promotion has started. Can't wait to get my hands on those yummy green chilly food.. hehe..

This morning I went to college for the UN club thingy. Calvin went there too to consult on his education. Ee Ling got a post in the council member, hopefully she got her UNICEF =D hehe.. The president, quite handsome, lol. He got this cool attidude, very laid back kind of personality and relaxed. Jane Gan, the DJ-ian who lost the president nomination of ALvls student council VERY BADLY, got a post, as a treasurer. My gawd, i mean like is she coming back to HELP? ALvls sudah over leh... :(

Hehe, after the meeting ended, I went to KPD to check my result and WP to renew my book. And man, nvr thought that finding my b0302815 would be so tough. The admin did not make any effort to re-organize the student id, therefore the ids are all jumbled up. Hehehe.. the first one I found was eeling's, as usual she got the highest, 27/30.. hehe.. Then i found mine!! hehe.. 24/30~~ wink wink~~ so happy~ Hehe, after checking all the results for eeling, I was on the way down when I saw Lydia's friend Melissa ( who today I found out is Van's friend's friend too). I asked her le, what u doing at HELP today. "Cf," she said. I was like I wont come all the way to HELP just for CF, not even if I have to! :P hehe.. She got same score as I did.. happy happy.

Went to OU after dat. Ate with Catherine @ mcD. she wasnt feeling very well, so I took her to drink the Herbal tea. We sat down at mcd talk awhile, before we walked back to italianis. Hmm enjoyed talking to her, esp towards the end, If u remember.. haha =D Then after dat we:Cal, CC, Van and I, berjalan-jalan around ou, looking for CC's underwear, cap, slingback, what else r? :P hehe.. In the end he didnt even buy anything. Sent Vanessa home.. talked a lot!! hehe.. Well, when she leaves, I am sure I am going to miss chatting with her. Everytime we talk for sure I am going to learn something new about her. Hehe

Now I am watching this weird show, Trucks. Didnt really pay attention.. hehe

Aihz, tomoro > interview, National Cancer & PC fair. HOW? My tummy growing bigger and bigger.. I M SO DEAD LA X.X Need to burn my fats!! What clothes should I wear tomoro?? Haihzz... Ee Ling summo say need to promote... I die la!! haha.. But may Lady Luck be with me once more tomoro~ hehe... If I get the job, first thing I will do is spend Catherine when I get the money, 2-> HP, 3-> Upgrade house abit. hehe... and probably save some money, buy some items for my my pets. =D

orite thats all...

My hair is getting long... but this time I dont feel like cutting it yet.. hehe

btw, d/l this Ad, very cool

Ellen Feiss Switcher Ad

Ellen Feiss Switcher Ad part II
(right click on it and save as)
I like her eyes.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...