Saturday 6 August 2005

Exhausted.

Argh.. man, out da whole day, so darn tired weii!!

the interview went pretty good. To ALL of u who is LOOKING FOR JOB, they are hiring! esp in SEPT ~~ Lucky U KitMun. I went to uptown tapau chicken rice for cat n myself. Eat D went bck rest and get the address to National Cancer. Fought with catherine abt something stupid, my fault for hanging up the phone.. Aihz, really need to control temper.

NEways, I drove to National Cancer in malaysia today. Haha.. I drove around the Jln Tun Razak I think, made a u-turn b4 turning into the right road. Gosh man, Malaysian Signboard really SUX! I mean like they sometimes dont bother putting the road sign on the next turn, they just put the main road oni, which is like 2-3 blocks away.. and the road I wanted to go, Jalan Raja Abdul Aziz, was not even on any signboards!! wth man

Anyways, I stayed there awhile. Apparently I m the only chinese student who was there. Others were mainly adults, and there were two indians and three malays. Hehe.. all we nid to do is insert this piece of cardboard into a plastic which contained a wristband with the words 'Celebrate Life'. I bought one glow in the dark 1. I stayed till abt 230. Then I went to KLCC, which the parking bay was full!! Darn man, I had to turn one big round to go park at Avenue K~ :) hehe Avenue K quite nice le the place, the design esp. But not suitable for my type la, its like those upper uppers' place. NEways, the whole KLCC so the pack man!! Crazy shit! The crowd turnover was like 100+ ppl every minute?!? No joke. Then head to the convention centre after enquiring the PC fair's location. I think this is my first time in the centre. It is huge. Hmm.. very wide and long (walk one round adi like walk the whole kiara park).

Hehe, nth much when I first entered, until the word " WCG 2005" caught my eye. Haha. DOTA 5.84. Decided to stay there awhile and watch. Got this guy reacted like HL, well, he reminds me of HL la. He was pissed that the opponent drag the golem then he cant kill the opponent's creeps. He paused the game and screw the fella. The fella then said " You pull the creeps wan la stupid," which was true. The guy nth to say la, with his pissed off face continue the game, and apologize insincerely. sad. haha. Then saw this CHEAPEST GUY EVER MAN. CHEAP UNTIL SO CHEAP THAT I ALSO WANT TO BE LIKE HIM. Maybe I havent been playing for along time or really none of u see this b4. He use the Tormented soul, go bottom lane, hide behind the trees behind the protector, and Diabolic Edict until the whole building runtuh, and the Sentinel didnt even realised it was gone..

LAzy to watch d, then walk walk, SO BLOODY CROWDED LA. DOnT EVER GO ON WEEKENDS MAN, Cramp Until like those chicken rice ppl roasting the char siew. Summo the HP no line one.. grr... Walk walk, then reached this Kingstons store, guess what? Hio Hwi working.. Rm200 a day.. doing nth.. wth man.. so syok la her jobs, wish I could have those jobs too..

We sat down and talked awhile during her break.. nth much la... talk abt job and all.. hmm.. she said that Samsung those wear sexy sexy one only eanr Rm160.. wth right? HH wore so decent and earn higher than those slutty ppl!! Hehe I saw one Samsung model, SO UGLY! and ppl were actually taking her photos. CRAZY man.

HioHwi went back to work, I walked the whole round again... so sticky man. Bought DvD-r for Min Li's sister. Then Drove back. MY gawd, SOOOOO TIRING!!!! I reached ss17 park aside and sleep. SO SO SO TIRED LA. Ate KFC for dinner.. not very dai, even though its the HOTLINK promo.. sighz...

reached home... blogged... =D
end.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...