Tuesday 30 August 2005

Just Another Day


Nothin much, hmm.. no one sent yk to airport.. :( Sad. I wanted too but just too lazy to wake up that early to drive. Furthermore, I am sort of sick with KLIA already. Yet I have to go again, at least one more time. Wonder how Yk feel. Hope he's okay. I would be kinda sad if no one send me off T_T

Yesterday went pasar mlm with Catherine, Calvin & Amanda, Ka Seong and Hannah. I think we ate a lot. Then b4 we leave to ks house, I saw Ee Ling in this BMW car with another guy driving ( its her dad). Hehe dint do much at Ks house le, just talk talk oni. I was quite hype up to watch Land of the Dead when Catherine's F1rst mag got talk a lot abt it. hehe. I even came bck to d/l Dawn of the Day to watch.. now abt 72% completed. +D

Yday nite talk to Tai Yin also. She's very very much hyper and wacko than Van. ;) hehe. Talk abt all the crazy stuffs happening... haha.. and I like her so much cos I LOVE THIS PHOTO A LOT!! SOOOO NICE I DUNNO WHY..



well, going to start study soon... but have to go out buy something to 'hold' my front hair.. irritating.. hehe

Nick's bbq tonite.. dont think i ll be going though..

Oh yAH MINLI called me!! :) haha. REAlly happy she called~~ :) hehe.. just to hear her stupid voice again lol.. wonder if i can call her using the mighty tone ?

ciao

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

buy hairband to use lar. like me ... push the front hair to the back. nice!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...