Tuesday 2 August 2005

Work!! & ECO120

WWoosh~~ long day... This was the first day I stayed at college till 4pm, since the first lecture of Econs, which I left HELP at 6pm.

Anyways, today I woke earlier than usual, maybe cos' last night I slept really well, hehe.. the checked my HP, Chew said he didnt buy tickets for me cos' the guy not selling d. *sigh.. Made me have to go to bank withdraw $$ before go to college. Hehe.. I think today, is the first day I was earlier than Nancy~ Woohoo~~ Never thought that day will come anymore, but haha, today is my DAy~ On the way up to Lvl4, I saw the eco 120 results... at first I tot like hmm.. later la since I already walk 1/2 to Lvl 4 d. Then I was like.. hmm just go c c... *WINK!!! haha.. 18.60. High high loo.. I also don't know how I get that mark man... I thought I screwed up one of my essay, cos' I was really crapping? But hehe... donno la... ( I think my college frens they all mad at me.. cos they say I dint study and score so high, they even call me a freak!) But then again, I studied Econs the most out of the 3 subjects... and I thought that freaks are ppl who study real hard, like everyday at least got do some study for hrs ==>> Nancy. Anyways, I think I am really lucky la.. hee. After Eco Lecture got Acc tutorial... dint really listen to Steven Toh cos' dint do the work. X.X Instead of doing nth, I did the previous tutorial work lo... Then kinda sleepy... Zzzz... well.. after the class ended, Steven Toh did something funny to me.. AGAIN. Last week or the week before that, he came to me and asked me abt my cap.. I was like ???... Today, he came from the back, then pat me on my shoulder & asked abt my bag!!! I was like .... but not in the bad way kind of ..., its more of like feeling good kind of ..... So I was like " Sir why are you doing this to me?" hahah.. He ans sayin something that I m a good man wor, this Sat dunit to go for the report day.. Then Lydia they all come with this conclusion that I scored really good for my mid-term. Hmm, well, I dont think so. WHY? 1- He dont know my name, so he wont know which paper is mine 2- Everyone screwed up the theory part, and I did lotsa mistakes in one of the calculation, so I wont score that good So I doubt he is talking abt the marks? Just that probably he likes me kua.. hahah.. Feels good lo, I like him too ^_^

Ate nasi goreng from Sri Emas for lunch.. hehe.. met up with Ian cos' he wants me to attend tomoro's some meeting on behalf of BIZ council.. then stayed in college and did nth till 230pm! even then I slept in class while Valerie was teaching~ eheh.. I started to listen to her in a more clear condition at abt 315? hmm She's a really good tutor I must say. Everything she said I can understand real good, the way she writes down her ans like xx-> yy-> zz is really effective la! hehe.. Summo her explanation really 10/10!! Then after the class ended.. I approach her for guidance in doing the assignment.. When I asked her for help, the way she reacted was kind of like "Oh, you are asking me, for help?" ehhe.. which makes me think of her as a real friendly and nice tutor...!! Boring teacher she is definitely NOT. ^_^ Then theres the SOFTLENS bus parking outside KPD. Hehe, alwys wanted to try wearing contacts, but cos of my astigme (dunno how 2 spell) the one whereby ur eye see double vision 1-- blurry la due to the "permukaan bola mata yg tidak serata" if i m correct. hehe... But come to think of it, I look funny without specs + I m lazy, I ll end up leaving the lens in my eyes the whole day. x.x

Talking to evelyn now... long long time dint talk to her adi.. Wonder when will I see her... hehe.. For u guys who dont know her, evelyn is my pet sis from sg... Know her since F3... hehe.. She's real friendly la. She's also the person who intro me to S.H.E wakakakakak!! Evelyn harlo!! but doubt u'll come here anyways. :P hah

Just now when to Jasima for dinner.. Ate the nasi goreng... SUXX man, I prefer the mee goreng there.. heh.. Dropped by at Star Enterprise to buy some stationeries. I bought THREE rulers. yes, not one, not two, BUT 3!! TIGA , SAN, SAM! haha.. I love rulers! they are like soooo cool. hehe.. And summo mine is 20cm~ everyone else one is the 15cm one... haha cos' their pencil case too short d.. blueh~~ bought a mechanic pencil and two pens.. At that time when I was buying, I got the feel like.. so UMPPH to do my assignment later, which is now, which I am not doing but playing computer. Later got CSI NY summo.. hehehe... =D

kla kla.. nth d... ciao ciao

A very good day.. indeed... hehe

btw, I got passes for 3 movies from malaysian today -> Herbie's: Lindsay Lohan show, Bewitched, and Romansanta the werewolf story or something like that.. At first I tot it was something abt werewolves le.. but turns out its not.. Its abt a travelling vendor who use ppl's fat to make soap... HMMM!!! When I read that LIne I KNOW I WANT TO WATCH this show!! =D

Ciao~~







ciao also still




oh oh!! my work hehe.. yah, called the fella adi, going for interview this sat... dunno can or not.. hehe, but if can Hooray!! MY HP!!! lolx...

3 comments:

Nancy Seow said...

You were just lucky I left home late today because I was delayed watching *AHEM*..but it always doesn't happen...oh yeah..and I don't study everyday..In fact.. I am lazier than you think I am..

joeyk86 said...

isit? i tot ppl everyday go back study 1-2 hrs one wor.. :P hehe probably more for acc?

Nancy Seow said...

studying 1-2 hours a day is not a lot!i also have a social life ya know..

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...