Tuesday 9 August 2005

MFM .. again


Hehe.. I am a "toh hai lo" sniff... not something I should be proud of.. but I am..

At first when we reached Curve we don't know what to eat. Then in the middle of nowhere Min Li saw Liquan and his family. Hehe.. took some pics. Liq was there with his family and a relative from US. A 13 yr old gal who is taller than me n minli T_T





Today was the third time I was spent by a gurl to eat at Fish Market. Zhou Min, Min Li's sister, offered to pay for my meal. At first I was kind of reluctant, but I don't really have enough $$ to pay for myself.. So hehe Thank you Zhou Min.



Then they shopped at this new boutique in Ikano. The price is so freaking cheap! RM30 for a pair of jeans and Rm44 for a really cool jacket!! The price there is so reasonable that I want to take Catherine there tomorrow!! :) hehe. Anyways we went bck after eating my fav Carribean Mix from Lecka2.

yum!

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

thanks for updating your blog so frequently now. i enjoy reading what i am missing back in KL. bye bye.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...