Friday 19 August 2005

Dream

Its that same old dream. Only this time, its updated, renewed, edited and reshaped. Everything is different. I rmb ter-see Lydia at a cafe, and she ask me to teman her go watch football match. I was cycling (through the cafe) so I parked my bike and ordered some food. I got served by this two employees (both male) and they were charging a really high price for hotdog.. like RM27-28 I think (hehe, I saw the receipt). I rmb seeing Lydia, my college friends and I were hanging out somewhere... and at that time Lydia was asking ppl to teman her to go to this cafe, her fav, to watch football.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...