Thursday 4 August 2005

Training Lazy

Today Nancy dint feel well, hmmm got headache and all after MGT lecture, wonder if she's okay.. haha.. Take care ~

MGT was B-O-R-I-N-G! And after her class, I was suppose to see her in Tutorial at 1030!! ahh~~ Seeing there is still time and I was kind of hungry, I decided to walk to Ali Maju for brunch. Its been so long since the last time I eat over there. Memories.. ahh~~ hehe.. I ordered 2 roti kosong and milo ais. Hmm.. Service was really fast, maybe cos' they arent many ppl yet. hehe... was late for class, but weird thing was that it havent really started. Norzan was waiting for the next group to present Case 8. It was jeremy's group. When he/they decided to voice out, they said something which I find it to be offensive. He said "Yeah okay which questions you want us to answer first?" 1? DUHH.. gosh man, she dint talked abt other Qs of cos' she wants to start with ONE? UNO? YI? sheesh man But Norzan was kind of blur le, either that or she dont find it offensive. She asked the class which Qs we Want them to ans first.. I was like 'err y not start with ONE? since its the first question? why bother putting it first question if u not going to answer it first? zzz...' I wished I said it.. hehe.. then that Jeremy, he was like so proud or thats how I felt abt him. He said "Yeah, come on man, what you all want!" ZzZZzz.. I feel like dying. gosh man, I didnt know he's that sort of person. His answers were good, but I doubt he or his group did any preparation prior to the class. When Norzan asked Q2, he took like gazillion minutes to ans... WTH man... and he was trying to delay it so he dunnit to present. Then Norzan said.. "Nvm, we got all the time, TAKE YOUR TIME." HAHAHAHAHA I laugh man, in my heart of coz. They like so dont want to present... must nvr prepare lo... dai sei.. Q4 also didnt really ans. :P :P :P

Then Econs, I was early, which was weird... usually the gals would be here already. He discussed abt the assignment, well, indirectly. eheh.... and I got new nick today I just realised... 18.6? haha.. when they were talking abt it, or more specifically Ching May, I tot she meant the Question Number.. then when she mentioned abt it again, I was like "eh, where got 18.6 tutorial question 1,..." zzz... hehe wonder what other nicks do i have... :P Nancy went home d.... hope shes fine. Lydia I think she almost fainted... so near, yet so far from mr. a.. kakaka....

The class ended very much earlier than we expect it would. Hehe... We were standing outside talking abt Chew when Lydia mentioned abt her fren melisa/melissa. Talk talk talk then I realised Ching May's surname is Chew also.. lol.. is not that I forgot that, just that Didnt tot of it. hehe ^_^ well, PG rules~

went ou after dat, suprised Catherine~~ hehe.. bet she love it la~ too bad she cant see this blog yet, since she havent pay her bills >P We ate @ Dave's Deli... long time nvr makan there d. my Lassi!! taste ever so nice~ Mango + Orange!!! Then we walked around... I bought Lotion for my ever so dry skin.. Intensive lotion for extreme dry skin... yes, my skin is that bad... Just that I dont really care until after Redang.. Bought the roll-on too.. quite cheap ma.. hehe..

then talked awhile with cat before we said bye. hmm came back... made tennis booking for stef n cos. then on9 on9... hehe.. Nth to do.. just now tried to train Lazy to sit and come to me.. hmm wonder if he understands it.. =D

Tomoro nth to do, I think but somehow I feel that I am suppose to do something tomoro, just that I forgot abt what I suppose to do... hehe..

yum cha? tonite? haha.. so long nvr yumcha d... hmmm call minli see how le
Oh. Hx free after next week.. hehe.. going out wit her~~~ hehe.. still owe her Lecka2 ^_^

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah dave deli - makes me hungry. i am so hungry for msian food you know. will call you tomorrow lar - your friday. i wish i am there so i can eat nice bfast in the morning and lunch and dinner. oh my msian foood!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...