Saturday 13 August 2005

Chewy Surprise Party, by Ee Ling.

To start off the day, my sis told me something really happy today!!! Don't know am I suppose to tell, but I'll leave it to her.. hehe but really very happy for her! :)

Haze today is very much better than the previous two days. I can see the hills today. Quite happy that the situation is improving. I went to Tesco today to change my Chocolate milk, it was bad. I bought chocolate cake at Golden Bake house after that. Then I started my assignment. Could have finish in time, but can't hand up today anyway due to the haze. So, I end up playing this online shooting game with HL called Gunz ( www.gunzonline.com ). Hehe. By 6pm, I only managed to finish 1 3/4 questions. Then Ailin and I went to Chew's house. Chee Meng and Calvin were the next to arrive. I drove out again to fetch Catherine. By the time we came back, it was abt 740pm. Most of us reached already.



We were all waiting for Chew's arrival. The SMDU friends were told to wait behind by Ee Ling, so like the college friends surprise him first, followed by us. Well, it dint turned out the way it supposed to happen. While we were waiting to go, Nick and Chen Chou were pushing and ended up the picture fell down. The hanger thing came out. :( Hehe, but I think Chew was quite happy :) hehe... then we all started to eat la, Steamboat style. One by one, the DU ppl enters the house.. hmm hehe... but we all had tons of fun taking pictures!! :)




Well, after all that, we ended the day with birthday cake and present-opening. Hehe, the fun part was playing with the Lie Detector. Then we took group pics.

After dat, we stopped by at nick's house awhile to check out his Risk : LOTR version. Then we went mamak, and came home :) hehe..

2moro > Nancy dinner @ souled Out... CC leaving.... ASSIGNMENT! :P

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...