Sunday 28 August 2005

TQ Catherine

Thanks Catherine for taking GOOD CARE of me when I was sick since Thurs --> FEVER. Sniff. Headache like crap man! But least got someone to comfort me =) weeee~ hehe.. Well havent start studying yet, but going to start tomorrow.

A wild Saturday night it was. After the BBQ at Calvin's church, Catherine, HengLean, WernHui and I entertained ourselves to the Maid at 1150PM. How wonderful Eh? To watch an f*king movie at such time!! And gosh the movie, ghosts even appear in the afternoon!!! WTF man!! haha but it was a really good movie if u plan to excite urself! We all sent WernHui home in Ampang, an my gawd the journey is bloody long!! I think it took more than 45mins to reach there!! ZzZzz.. hehe worse part of the ride was that HL miss the turn so he had to pay extra for the toll later on :( hehe.. Cat n I slept at his house.

The next morning we watched Cave, went to my auntie's house, I slept there awhile, talked to my uncle n aunty, came home, watch tv, play comp, chat and now going out.. hehe

Once again.. thank you Catherine for being there for me when I need you :P

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

Your welcome! =D

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...