Thursday 25 August 2005

Farewell Yeh Chuin & Stefanie





Sniffs, another two gone d last night.

Cheng Heng, Nick and I drove to KLIA to send Yeh Chuin off. I fetched Ks, Hx and Ailin. =D Had great time talking in the car, wit ks being lamer than usual.. dunno why. Ailin was like laughing away at everything ks talked. We meet up with the rest at McD. Hmm.. then when I saw Yeh Chuin, I realised I left his gift in the car.. I was like "Fck". hehe. I dashed to the parking bay C-3, got my gift and walked back. On the way to McD, I was like thinking "Hmm walk around see if Stef is still here.." then as I was abt to reach McD, I saw this really familiar face, reading a book with bags around her. She look like Stefanie but she's not her. So I decided to try my luck, I said "Stefanie?" She looked up, and said she's Carolyn, Stefanie sister. LOL. I forgot all abt her sister.. as in nvr thought that she is Stef's sis. Haha.. She told me that Stef went to get some stuff so I went back to McD first.




I passed my gift to YC, took some pics and then Stef came over. =D Hehe, happy enough that I can see her for the last time. I doubt I ll be seeing her anytime soon since I am most likely leaving to Aus next yr Feb. =( Anyways, we took a big group photo before we say our bye to him. Most of us, the friends, and the relatives were brought down to tears. I think Cheng Heng seriously seriously going to miss him so badly :( So Yeh Chuin! if U r reading this, you should buy a IDD caller card and call Cheng Heng too!! :P haha..

After sending him off, we were jokingly saying dat Yee Ket's flight (on monday) is our last trip to KLIA for the year. Nick was like Noo Noo you have to come on Friday too. 2nd Sept! Hehe, we even planned to staged a goodbye 'show' for Nick at that point so that we dont have to come again next Friday. ehhe So after that, I drove to SS2 cos' Ailin wanted to buy some supper for her bro. We ended up yumcha over there, with Catherine n her Italianis friends. Hmm, we talked abt the future, where would we be after we are done with our studies. Ailin n I would love to come bck to KL, but KS n HX believe that Career should come first for the first few years before putting Lifestyle as the main factor when deciding where to work.

Morning --> dint go college.. went outside to take my specs from the coffeetable, and guess what? the part of the specs that holds the specs on the ear ? the long stretch 'holder' kind of thing? well, I dont know how, the 'holder' on my specs right side came out! I don't see any screws to screw it back, and the shape is like theres no auto lock.. :( I dont know!!! waaa.. Just as I thought we could go melaka, this happened. And I still rmb talking to Catherine that this is my longeest specs I used, for like 2yrs +? SHIT man. Nw I have to pray that the shop outside can fix my specs, or else.. :( have to buy a new one.. zzz

Yee Ket -> Nick -> Ailin .... whos next??

2 comments:

JillHeart said...

Then are we still going to malacca?

wHOisBaBy said...

Going malacca when? Go after your final during holiday lar!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...