Saturday 6 August 2005

Sobre Dependencia

sobre dependencia : over reliance in spanish

No, I dont take spanish classes. Hehe just woke up not long ago. It's 6.49am, 3 more hours to the Maxis interview. I am actually absorbing, or should I say studying Maxis 3G! LoL. I feel like I really put a lot of work into this, more than what I usually do for my studies, which is weird. I mean like your studies should come first, more than anything. But, I really really hope I could get the job, or at least let me feel that I did my best during the interview. What should I say if they asked me to promote a pen? Hmm, its a good pen. Even though the price is more or less the same than the other brands, this pen has a higher quality, giving you the customers more comfort, style and trend when using the pen. Buy two now and get the third one for free! ... hehe, If only I can do that without mumbling/babbling. I can't really talk clearly when I panic. In my mind my sentences are crumbling down, like all of a sudden the flow of words got road blocked. =( I really wish I could be a real good speaker, like Nick or Eeling. Its really important that you know how to express yourself. I just cant do that. Whether if its telling a joke/story, I am just not up for it. Sad, yes cos' I really want to tell jokes/stories. But I don't mind being the listener, cos' I love to listen to stories too. I find them very interesting, no matter what it is abt.

Ah well, going back to maxis there now... sad.. I doubt I could get the job, but going for the interview would make me a better person. Thats how I think the interview would really help me, to be better at expressing myself. =D

Hope catherine had a good night sleep. No sweet dreams cos' dreams make u tired and drained. I prefer not to dream when I sleep. I feel much more refreshed when I wake up without dream.

Hope that today will be somewhat not as boring as my other days.

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

of course no dream is the best sleep but because once's mind think so much everyday, very seldom it has no dream at night because it is still working subconsciously. anyway, i wish i can sleep with no dream too because lately been dreaming too much.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...