Friday 21 December 2007

2 more days

at this time in two days' time i will be in the plane flying home hoping to reach on time to meet up with jiayin and have some good old time before i go to henglean's and ask him to lift me to kammo's to take the keys back home so i can have some sleeping time

i bought 9-9 10-10 dy the gifts.. left only the Cleland and chocs, which I ll do tmr. going out later with James Romy and Marika. going out TMR with Andrew and Mary

maybe meeting up with Eugene on Sunday and HOPEFULLY Jen will come by on Sunday morning too :)

I sorted out my bank and transcript stuff today.



I bought something for myself just awhile ago. My wine. Its called Church Block from McLaren Vale. Its my first wine, which I am only going to open on VERY VERY Special ocassion. So if you get to share it with me, then u must be very special. =)


Oh, I met karolina just now at Central Market. talked, hugs, laughed. :)

'Don't let it get to you' -quote from Karo

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...