Friday 21 December 2007

another dream

its in adelaide as first. i was Haley joel osment, running away from this bad boss guy. i have this dust that i can blow in front of me and when i walk UNDERneath the dust I will be invisible, and I think when I go through the dust, time slows down that I manged to dodge bullets.

then after awhile 'fighting/running away from the enemy i then go back to the entrance. there everyones died, including the other baddie. this is where the bullet scratch part of my back abit...

then i used the dust to escape to outside, where i hid around to find out more information. finally ti managed to disguised somewhat and get close to the boss. i wanted to kill me but tak jadi.. ended up being exposed and had to run. i ran with my bag filled with my belongings.. i had to change bag at one point because they bugged my bag. by this time i was in somewhere near south tce & west tce alleys. i was walking towards nth tce. along the way i saw alot of badies, but they either cant see me or recognize me

i think the weirdest part is at the end, where we all are at this food court, its like an HQ
my dad closed nancy's dessert shop while i continue teaching ppl how to make i dunno what.my and a few other friends are tutors in this cooking class...

the dream ended with me lydia yl all wanting back nancy's dessert sop. its like we were suggesting to dad how good is this and that.... heheh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Nancy Seow said...

OMG!I knew how to make dessert?whoppee!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...