Wednesday 12 December 2007

Cape Jervis & rest of Dec 11

I like this photo heaps!



Fleurieu Penisula's map from the paperbag of my food: steak and bacon pie ( i ordered another meat n veg later on, it wasn't as good). If you look at the pic, you can find Yankalilla and Cape Jervis. Adelaide probably 20-30mins drive from Noarlunga if I am right. (Noarlunga is like the end station of our Adelaide Metorbus, whereby you switch to country buses over there)

I tried Lemmington too. Its like our kuih that we did we shaved coconut. Lemmington is an Aussie cake.. according to Kylie and Jen.

Fucking scary clown. Look at 'him'. Jeez!


Kylie and Jen. (A fly landed on my mouth while I was taking this pic)

There were flies everywhere at that idiotic place. We took the photo below so many times before we got it right. One pic, Kylie has fly on her face. lol.

There were very nice scenery along the way. I didn't took too many and those I that I took aren't good representations of what I saw. I took a photo of the sea, of which dolphins were 'playing', jumping in and out of the sea. It was really cool cos' thats my first time seeing wild dolphs. After that I bought a coffee fo Jen and we went home. I was still trying to fix her seat belt when we got back into the car but its impossible!!

I came back and I went back out to the city to sort out the documents that ah peen kor2 needs. I talked to Andy at the office. Have to call him for the outing this weekend. :) Oh, I borrowed Hoodwinked and Hero to ease my boredom, if I need to. I went to Coles with sister after that, took some pics of Ethan while I was in the car. and I bought chips and Choc chips home, in case if I ever miss Australia.

Anyways, today has been a turning point day i think. for something else.

I've talked to Ian today. I appreciate how he showed concerns when I wrote in my nick 'all the troubles'. AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE who asked!!! If you were online then and you read my nick and didn't bother asking, shame on you!!! tsk tsk tsk..

i've sorted out some meeting stuff , I can see that there are too many things to do, even though I don't do much everyday. lol.

Hopefully I'll meet up with Faith and Moon tmr for lunch. Next week I'm meeting up with Godwin, Andrea, Jen (at least) for dinner and with Finance ppl for dinner/lunch. This weekend HOPEFULLY i'll go out with James KQ and co. I've started asking friends about NY Eve plans cos' Lydia asked me about it. Where to go this time? I must make it different but great at the same time!!

i never hear from Karo yet, sigh, can't lock down other plans, feel kinda bad.

in less than one hour I'll be watching Liverpool's game. liverpool lost this weekend but its OK cos Arsenal did as well. But its a pity. How we lost to Reading when it should have been another 3points. Ahh..


David, my EP, is going to have some problem now. Just now (like 4-5hrs ago), Sui send me an email on the status of AIESEC in Chennai. Its bad. Real bad. And David is going there. I need to talk to Sui and Chloe, before I talked to David. Personally I would tell him everything and see what he wants to do about it. I would want him not to go but of course there are other factors coming into play, such as purchased air tickets and other expenses incurred. It would be silly not to. =( I really feel sad if he were to go and suffered like Rhiannon did. Its just not fair.

that said, my sam is not lor2 luen, not now anyway.

nightz & morning to you.

1 comment:

eiko-chan said...

why only show beautiful girls photos n dun hv Ethan cute,cute photos v missed him.what time will u reach KLIA on d 23th? v r back fr.Hanoi on that day around 7.oopm if u r around that time v can wait for u.

(From Kammo)

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...