Thursday 20 December 2007

disconnected.

sigh! can't really use the Passport yet cos' my pc is USB1.0 :(
maybe have to transfer to sister's pc then copy from there.. see how..

damn sad also, another thing is that I thought about it, buying camera will cost me about 1.2k, then if buy laptop also takes abt 4k... that means i might end up spending 5k. sigh. not good.

its still early today. in another 23 minutes its going to be two days to KL. I am afraid about a lot of things. loneliness would be right on top. all this thinking really made me consider coming back to adelaide/aussie, where in a way I feel 'safe'. I don't feel too strongly that way about Malaysia as I used to.

Jo Ann & family gave me my first bouquet of flowers two days back for graduation. its really lovely. daisies i think. :) i love daisies. they would be either my 2nd or 3rd fav flowers. 1st would be the side-act miniature decoration flowers . I love them. heaps.

i talked to Nancy yday and talked to Lydia today. I told Nancy how I felt positively about things but just now I felt really down when I talked to Lyddie. its a shame. how I am letting something beyond my control controls how I feel about myself.

Yee Li said that she didn't know I can pour out my heart out.. she thought it was for the money.. X_X ( i wish it was then i wud be $$ ) lol. but no, she was right. I don't think i wrote as deeply and heartly before this. Usually I wrote about happy things only. but since, *ahem*, it really... mmm started the spillage? hehe

I read Van's blog. I kinda wished I kept in touched with her, talking to her on msn etc. I wished I can meet up with her and see how she's going and all. I hope she is all good and well.

what else? I feel like taking a stroll along the residential area now. but its late and Jo Ann won't want me to. I might end up watching Spanish Apartment tonight. we'll see.

Sister helped me packed as well.. which is good... things that left to be stuffed into the luggage are my jacket, other clothes, my toiletries, Hon Seng's coffee guy and my HDDs.

'I won't move, I won't run,
I'll stand here, still, waiting for you to act
I might hide, I might flee then
But as of now, this is where I stand,
This is where I will be when you want to find me,
Filled with mixed emotions towards you,
I don't know what I'll do when I see you,
But I have to be brave and face you
Cos' if I don't,
I'll be waiting here forever.'

Nobody can take away your bliss. i heard/read this from somewhere b4...

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

hehe ... if i go back to KL, then i 'kuasa' you my old canon camera lar. then i can buy new one for myself. kekeke ... you probably better off using a PC because laptop very fast will go 'kaput' or need service (like JA's, donno service how mahy times already). computer is cheap here ... man ... I mean PC ... under USD500 get the whole set including 19" lcd somemore. dell brand of course, which i also like.

wHOisBaBy said...

camera also cheap here. u give me ur brand lar, then i check. olympus ... hmm ... not sure if they got the latest model that u mentioned in ur blog. let me go check.

wHOisBaBy said...

olympus 790sw cost $250 from amazon, no sales tax no shipping fee. but i guess kl usually give you the whole package, including free prints, the xd card (dunno what size lar they give), pouch and stuff.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...