Sunday 30 December 2007

i paid a deposit for my soon to be camera

yes! i paid rm100 for my soon to be camera, olympus 795sw! :)
my SWeetie
:)

just nice to bring to pd and test its usage....

hohoho

then mmm... my cousin's wife give birth to a lil girl. :) congrats to him and the wife and my kammo lol

hmm went out wit EY vt on Friday. it was ok i guess.. takes time for things to be like how they were used to be like... somehow i feel that everyone wasnt really in the mood.... though they want to be. i think all of us dont really knw what to do, though all of us wanted to do something, together.. thats how i feel at least anyway..

yday i went out wit ming2 and jiayin. it was kinda nice. tried jcool donut... comparing with the 3 pieces of donuts frm big apple, its pretty much the same to me.

oh yeahh.. i realised that the jcool's q is long only because of their inefficiency to process the payment counter better. everyone are queuing up to pay, but the cashier is busy with other duties as well... if she was given a sole task to manage the payment, and maybe perhaps have an assistant to help her out, i m sure that the line wouldnt be as long as they were.. this is my 2 cents

now i m at chew's place. going to play winning 11 with him and kafaii... wanted to text someone just now but then jiayin msged me. lol

it takes time

it takes time

it takes time

slowly. everything will be okay. :) smile!!!

"And you think you know.
And I would like to think so,
But do you know that when you go,
I fall apart" The Wreckers - The Good Kind

its the best part of the song to me. esp when michelle sing the I fall apart part... she drags it and raise her pitch. and the drums and guitars 'beats' faster.

love it.

can't find Taylor Swift's CD. can someone buy for me? i m going to ask kitmun la :)
hopefully she can! :D

texting her later

thats all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at first i was like.. who the heck msged me.. have a feeling it was you thou.. haha..

okay.. i'll try to find it 4 you.. what's the price range anyway?
i don't have credit to reply u that's why.. so once i found it i'll buy straightaway yea

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...