Friday 7 December 2007

feeling better

i feel alot better after talking to her and after all the chats i had (yes i dont know why i 'confess' abt it to my friends right away, well i think i do... maybe cos i just needed to share it with someone) but thats only to few la. others are like so ngam they ask abt me and gf then.... or else i wouldn't really want to tell.

anyways, nick's and ccw's really stand out .. hl u suck. :P lol

i think like among all, the weirdest thing for me was actually talking abt itwit my sister... i don't really talk to oboth of them about things that i do. so.. yeah.

i m OK. ( yes i have to keep telling myself that because i know i am or i can be, but u know how heart v mind works. you have to tell ur mind to tell ur heart that its OK )

goin' out later for a transition with godwin, kenny and Aleks for Finance regional meeting. then work then come home :)

16 days till i reach KL - 17 days till i reach temporary home

sigh.. what to do for Christmas leh?

I don't want to be that guy who stays at home alone at that time!!! But most likely i will la, Christmas = family celebration. =)

I read this guide on going back home from my uni. I shd set my expectations on whats going to happen and accept the differences i am about to face when i go back. i think that i did that but now i need to layout things to do when i got back home.

1 - talk to yj
2 - find job?
3 - plan outings!
4 - cleanup
5 - shop for working clothes i guess? :S ( not really that important yet)


life is good and life goes on ^_^
i m sad but i m OK. hehe

1 comment:

May said...

Aiyoyo, how come one? I was so shock when i read your blog. Nvm loh, like you said...life still go on, make sure we live with happiness not sadness. Don't be so sad, you still have us, we are waiting for you to come back to Malaysia. See you later.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...