Monday 3 December 2007

PayPerPost Blog

OK, this is going to be my first post on my pathway to making my own income through blog advertising. This post, if accepted, it will bring me $20!! :) I think... unless there are some unforeseen issues (e.g. rejection or some minor technical problems).

I first got introduced to PPP by my sister (read post titled PPPed & 24ed). I am really excited about making a living out of typing at home, in front of your computer, sipping your favourite drink while watching your DVD, all these on your lazy chair.

I've recently talked to my sister and I've realised that most of my cousins are all influenced by my other sister to give this PPP a go. Well, to me, I see more than just monetary benefits from PPP.

Other benefits include
- self-expression. The more you write, the easier you are able to express yourself to your audience. Also, through PPP, you'll have an increased incentive to write more about things that you probably don't know much about, which then encourage you to do some research on the product, which then will lead you to new words most of the time. I think that you'll increase your vocab as well, as you search for new words to express your mind and heart.

- improving your English. If English is not your first language, no doubt that PPP creates that extra 'umph' to push you to the deeper end where you won't feel comfortable. Writing in English. Not only this challenges you to do something that you are afraid of, it rewards you for doing that with new found hobby as well as additional revenue, which no one can say no to. ;D

I can only think of those two extra benefits at the moment, but obviously, the benefits and costs are different to each individual. Some might see value it more than others, while some do not see the opportunity in this chance to do something more.

To me, I really like the idea of having my own personal space, which is not advertised, obviously, with what's going to happened with PPP, no doubt that what my ideal blog is no longer there. But life is not perfect. So are ideas. As I am moving towards the young adult stage, I have the responsibility to earn my own living to support myself, rather than still relying on my sisters and dad.

To you, I think that, it is up to you whether you would like to pursue this opportunity. My advice, talk to me, or people you know about this. It won't hurt you to know something more about something else that you know little.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...