Saturday 22 December 2007

dream of you.

i was about to play an AFL game with this random guy through a PC in a classroom, but nothing happened.

Later i was MEANT to play an AFL CARD game with this old guy, it didnt happened as well.

I was waiting for him at this poolside/beachy area, when i was texting you. we were chatting. then you send me a text saying you ttyl or you can't talk already because you going to talk to a friend... at that time, i was contemplating whether to ask why cant you... i was thinking of i shouldnt because it has nothing to do with me but i want to know.. in the end i THOUGHT i asked.

later you replied saying 'this is going to be last time i talked to you, the next time will be a very long time lol'

I re read my text i sent to you, it said 'i dunno.. acomodable'

I wanted to write you a reply to explain, thats when I woke up

----
Don't even ask me what that means.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...