Saturday 15 December 2007

it is raining outside

i started the day talking to min li. its been awhile since the alst i talked to her. told her stuffs thats been going on lorr... kinda a lil' blue feeling, when we talked about changes and all...

I went to city to meetup with Robbie and Anita for a meal at 12. The bus I took 'sei foh' twice I think.. kinda scary if it doesn't start again and in middle of nowhere.

We went to Noodlelicious, which is where I will be going again on Monday with Faith and Moon. I think talking to them, I sort of summarised my stay here, from the start, how I feeling needing something to support my stay here socially and then to what the future is going to be like.

Anita & me

After that I went to office to sort out Jan Con payment stuff. I went to WestPac and along the way I saw this. Its call sand sculpture, and you are looking at a female's behind.. :S hahahaa.. the lady was sculpting and i was like errr... but then I changed my mind. :P thought it would be funny, how you are looking at the whole sculpting and there's an *** right back at you.

Took pics with Nimz :) I like the photo. hehehehe (I take one!)

I think this pic is really.. emotional. thanks to Aleks!


--- Godwin William Jon & I went to Dumpling King for dinner. I had special chilli beef rice, as spicy as the noodle i had last time. lol. afterwards while we were buying bubble tea Godwin was checking out this girl who was standing not too far away. kinda funny.

and then.. this..


Its really funny. Godwin told me about it, that Crazy Horse is having this Mega Strip thing. LoL. i mean like, how mega a strip can be?? lol ... what if its ultra? how stripful it would be then????


Adelaide United
I always been wanting to go for a game. It cost me 16 bucks for the entry, and then 5bucks for the rain coat cos it was raining and windy. x_x

Adelaide United lost 2-1 to Mariners. The whole stadium was filled with passion towards the last 30mins when we manage to grab back a goal and the team was able to pressure the visitors. However, we did not get the goal we could have gotten, too little too late.

some photos



Big Red (the Mascot), JY & BR and Hindmarsh Stadium where we watched the game.



Refs' warming up (what if one got injured?), Kickoff, Photo time



Godwin's halftime snack, beer and churros, Godwin & me post game


I was supposed to go out with Andrew tmr, but I just cancelled it. No mood dy... Besides, I need to clean the house, maybe try to settle some work at home kua.

8 days. its still too long. :(

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahh
lol, mr Ho., asked me to go to that stripclub next week with him. I don't really want to, but I don't know.. lol. It would be really odd and weird. I don't want to go, not because its a stripclub, well maybe cos its that. But I just don't see the point of paying x to go there and see lor. lol Godwin says its better than HD.. hahaha funny guy.

we'll see how.



hehe just add one thing - i absolutely Lurvee peifern's 2nd quote =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go lar. LOL

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...