Monday 10 December 2007

so troublesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justify Full
my graduation tickets for my sister, bro-in-law and dad! :)

lemme c what i did today. TRANSITION! omg too me so long 1030 (printing materials) -11, 11- 1230 (transition the 9 9 & 10 10 to Aleks! ) jeez. then summo Jen broke the printer with her piles of papers. x_x
sooo hungrry, i decided to eat blue lemon.
met up with Ru Shan, helped her format her comp, in between I talked to Francis and Anita.

after all that, went to dept of immigration. puuz! so stupid! so troublesome now.... i dont think i will be coming back for staying here permanently but i don't want to lose that option u knw? so i need to talk to the peeps and make sure that i can let this expire and then apply for another one when i come back next time.

=)

Courage and hope. i wrote these two words on my left palm. :)


i told my friend the other day 'u determine how interesting u want your life to be'. i think that a person's life, how interesting it is, is a subjective q. I might do something i like that u may not. i might enjoy something that you don't. i might find something interesting that bores you. my point is, whatever it is, alwys alwys alwys alwys look at the bright side. and choose to be happy and interesting. lol

^_^

i wanna go for a walk and a jog. i call it.. wogging.

*wink


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...