Friday 21 December 2007

Sarah's Cafe... got shouted

The whole morning has been pouring rain.

Today, I had dinner with James, Marika and Romy (all ex-@ers). I've already went out with them a couple of times (Swish, Botanic and then now). I know James since the start of my @, Romy when she joined in Sem 2 last year, and Marika early this year as she was part of my team in State conference.

We had our dinner at this place called Sarah's Cafe. It is really different. They have this emphasis on sustainability, therefore they only cooked certain meals during certain hours, to save their wastage on cooking different food. So their menu is only like the type/portion to be served. And furthermore, its vegetarian restaurant. Really interesting ^_^

I walked around Hindley before I found the place because James told me LEE when it was Leigh. x_x

Anyways, we had a great time chatting. I never thought that I would enjoyed myself as much I did. We were mainly talking about James and his 'girl' lol... then just talking about random things. Romy will be going to France next year, James to Italy next year, wouldn't it be great if I can meet them there? lol.

At the end of the meal, Romy told me that they decided to shout me. :) lol I first came in contact with this term with Robbie and Jen when I used 'pay', which is a wrong term apparently.



James thinks the waiter is eccentric.

I find it funny how when we were parting ways the sisters were finding nicknames for James' special someone... pumpkin, cherry pie, sweetie, bubblegum LoL


'I know that we can't be together, but I just like to dream' Jem's Flying High

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...