Thursday 27 December 2007

troubled.

ohh few updates I forgot to blog about.

i cut my hair yday. it was bad. lol. i feel like i got that kind of 90s popstar haircut.. which means that i think i going to gel my hair when i go out next time..

watched AVP2, it was okay... quite sad la... the pretty girl died. sigh...

cleaned the house abit.

fixed my old jeans.... i patched it again :P

i dunnt really knw what to blog ler. no pics no fun one.

i walked alot lor, everywhere.... which is good cos it means i can lose more weight.

but nth la...

quite sien also. :(

OHhh

i thought of something i can do which is to come out with this dream list of thigns i want that you guys can give me whenever.. lol

might prolly drop it here later... i thought of a few dy


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...