Saturday 15 December 2007

walk

"i want to walk side by side with you, holding hands.
if i walked too fast, tell me and i'll walk slower.
if i am behind you, take a deep Breath and I'll be next to you."


lines that came to me when I was walking, but kinda like.. unreal. Cos' its impossible that you can't see that you are walking too fast/slow.

I think that when it comes to forgiving things, I have a hard time letting things go. I choose to make it difficult for myself to forgive myself. This is bad cos' in my POV I think that you must always forgive yourself and move on. If you don't, you only make yourself & others suffer "pains" that are not necessary.

I think like, I am kinda useless when it comes to making ppl feel better. Its like, I need that someone to make some effort as well. (I know that in the end you do NEED that person to make an effort, cos' if she/he dont want to feel better, you can't do anything). But I know that I am not as good as I should be.

You know, in life, I am not really determined about a lot of things. I don't mind if things doesn't happen and I always let those slipped away from me. I guess thats one of the disadvantage of being positive all the time. Hopefully, I can be a more determined person and strive hard for what I want.

I am really tired. Not physically. But I know that I will be better. =)

Yesterday was a 'day'. But its just a day now.

I want to just close my eyes.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...