Monday 17 December 2007

dead nights.

my odd-night sessions of waking up and playing PC will have to take a halt for the moment, as my dad is arriving in 4 hrs. he ll be sleeping in the same room as I am, and I ll be lucky if I can even stay on the PC till 1ish. lol

bright side: gets me to do other non-PC things which i can do in KL.

dark side: lost of communication/social interaction with close friends

anyways, my grad is tmr. i dont have any feelings for it. really. dunno.. maybe cos like things like this in life must be shared with good pals =). i'll fly you in if you want. yes, YOU. PLEASE be my pal.. *wink

I hope to meet up with Robbie and Anne tmr, take some shots with them.

hmm.. today? oh, Faith & Moon =) Faith was late, but Moon was latest. lol

updates?
trip 1 - VTs 9-9,10-10 dy kua.. easiest.. hehehee
trip 2 - road trip - dunno whos going, dunno where to go, got the date dy, but now have to change again. but at least we know the dates we cant do... (anything after jan 12 is no no). so hopefully can draft something out la.. at least we got the content of the trip dy :)

trip 3 - HELP girls (sigh) - mm penang/singapore. dates might be prob for this one.


trip 4 - karo..*blank* .. lol.. i dunno.. Langkawi.. Twin Towers, KL towers, shopping here and there... eat eat eat... karaoke... midnight life etc... i dunno.. anything kua maybe take her to Pangkor and melaka would be ideal

=)

' i want to see the whole world, but i don't want to do it alone'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...