Thursday 13 December 2007

Indian flavored.

rs

I slept 1/2 way talking to Li Lin again yday night. Was watching RAW till abt 210 ish before i KOed. :( damn sad lor, I mean, i want to watch till the end mar. If sleep and missed Li Lin I don't mind, at least make the sacrifice worth while. x_X

Now its like cannot meet both ends of the bridge.. lol

Anyways, I started my morning feeling really tired and sleepy. I thought about my luggage and it gave me headache really. I thought about buying laptop then I won't be so fan. But I anti-laptop one. how? If I buy laptop then i dont need the monitor. But anyways I just realised that I need to bring home my pillow and comforter too, so ... more goods into the box dy.

I went and window shopped for cameras. Radio Rentals, JBs and Harvey Norman wasn't really helpful. Mark frm Dick Smith was very helpful, now I shortlist my camera to two only. Canon's IXUS 75D ( I THINK) and Olympus 790SW (:P) . Personally I love 790SW for its shockproof. Guys like me will find it really useful. It is also waterproof 3m. :) so I can use it to swimming pool and beach and snorkeling and stuff.. :) I don't think I'll buy Canon, unless because of the price lor.


did some AIESEC stuff while waiting for 4pm to meet with David. helped Sui to use the scanning upstairs. we waited for David at McDs and it was really funny cos' like Sui just waved at him in front of the manager.. lol. ADVICE: NEVER EVER ARRANGE TO MEET AT A RESTAURANT unless you want to test your control and resistance. lol. Robbie, Sui and I were like staring at the menu and tempted to order something. I caved in but after Robbie mentioned about the uncertainty of the size, I woke up.. lol

Then on the way to Starbucks, David mentioned that he gets 1/2 price for the McD food..

We ordered Signature Iced Choc... which was okay. Personally I prefer bean bar much much more. Anyways, after the chat, I am really glad that David is feeling okay and doesn't feel to worried about the exchange/ situation in Chennai.

David & me


I had dinner with Lauryn at Raj on Taj, apparently its very popular, even my sis knows abt it! :)
I had goat, which tastes like lamb to me. Coconut naan was funny.

didnt do joggin today. :(

finally i know what girth means, which then what happened this morning abt me thinking hard abt my luggage doesnt need to happened :P lol

any last points? mmm... going out for meal with Anita, sorting payment for conference and SOCCER!!! Adelaide United v Central Coast! :D should be interesting

=) i wrote a 'song' today. might post it here someday. if its okay.

ta! off to spidey 3


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...