Saturday 15 December 2007

i am 21.

Min Li used the word 'only'. I think 21 is a fair age, no longer only.
Everyone should start working by now.
Some people already did 2-3 years back.
4 yrs on you'll be in your mid 20s and living your adult life.
And when are you planning to have a family? Children, any?

I am already 21. What am I gonna do about it?
I have plans, but they are just plans.
3 yrs of working in Public accounting for the CA, then up the corporate ladder I go.
Open a company/organisation in the future with emphasis on environment & corporate social responsibility

Relationship wise, I think I am looking to have a stable and steady relationship by 24-26.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...