Thursday 20 December 2007

Thank You Big & Lil' Sis

I got a present from both my sisters today!!! For my graduation :D. And guess what it is?!? Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo USEFUL!!! its gonna ease my work of stealing stuff from friends as well as giving them some of mine stuff................

WD Passport 160GB

HOW INSANE IS THAT?!? lol. Look at the size (below)








What a useful gift which I can carried it around the world. lol :) Now, I only need to bring my missus' brain home in the passport!!

Sigh.. kinda sad though.. its like.. my mistress has been with me for so long, so long. I really wished I could bring her home, upgrade her and keep on using her. But sigh... going to miss her, she is very reliable to me! :)

So I guess, I'll transfer all the files into this mini passport, and MAYBE bring back ONE hdd. just incase the one at home is not workable. lol

=)

THANK YOU sisters! :) Its going to be a VERY useful gadget!

Good times ahead. I've also sorta packed 8 8 - 9 9 already. Now what's left are a bit more gifts and my hdd. My clothes are all tucked in except my jacket.

Hmm tmr going to buy the gift for hl (sighh so exx), for jy (keychain most likely), for kammo and some chocs la. and keychains from Cleland =)

Thats the one i want most!

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

ahh ... glad to you like it, but too bad your computer so old cannot connect. hey, i got pictures inside one, dload to ja's hd first lar, i believe you won't use up all the space, so keep them in there for your own viewing later.

hmm ... i wonder if you can dload a software to upgrade ur usb to 2.0. check microsoft window xp help website.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...