Wednesday 19 December 2007

photoful

due to number of photos, they will all in small size


except this one..... I'm a Graduate :D
(it makes me wonder am I going to have to photocopy my cert into A4 size to bring to interview etc, or do i leave the size just the way it is? (A) )

Faith & Moon on Monday :)


December 18 - Graduation Day

I think that in the morning, after I collected my gown from Regalia Shop at Carrington St, when I was walking home, someone tried to hit me with an apple. REALLY. It was like, I stopped awhile, then I saw something flashed across my eyes then when I looked to the left, I saw an apple rolling on the floor. T_T

Breakfast at Kowloon.. again.. (had dinner there the night b4)

Graduation was good. The guest speaker's speech is something I can relate and feel about. It was really funny hearing Barry pronouncing names.. lol

I sat next to Phoebe. Phoebe is this girl that I saw since last year I think. She is a girl I REALLY THINK LOOKS LIKE HEBE. =D lol. She's Korean. Kinda funny how we ended up chatting more than I thought we ever could.


photos during post graduation







Francis, Leanne, me & Jason

Cathy, RuShan & YJ


Dinner @ Steamboat place..


Met Rain there when we were about to leave. Also very strange. thats the first time I talked to her. lol It was OK, just seeing hws she enjoying her work, and that we shd get togehter when I come back to Adelaide, she Leann Rushan and Seen Ying.

Lemon Cheesecake sis ordered at Cocolat

December 19 - Farewell Dinner at Hog's Breath
I went out for lunch with Justin. It was really nice, I think its the second house I've been into. The first one was Lauryn's a month ago.


Robbie, Jackie, Sui Rob & I table

JY & Xuna Random Photo

Kat, Jackie & Lauryn


Mr Ho, Eugene & Sui

Kevin & Faith


This is what I ordered, Calamari Steak. It was GOOD... UNTIL GODWIN finished up whats about 1/4 of my steak when I walked Lauryn to Stella. He bought me jagerbomb after that which was okay :) hahahaa.. I think its like a really nice way of wrapping things up.

I ended up walking Katherine to HQ. It was nice catching up with things, and u all shd know by now how much i like to talk..

After that, i walked back to CIBOs (which is the same st as Hogs Breath) to collect my card from Sui.. i texted her saying how sad I was for not getting a card (cos she passed to everyone else except me.. )

'its difficult when you know what you want but there is something else which is more meaningful to you'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratz JOO!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...