Saturday 15 December 2007

less blogging than before

i've just checked my previous posts, e.g. last years. Some of them feels like it was just not too long ago I had that dream (I blog about my dreams every nw and then, so yeah).

Also, by numbers, I've blogged less this year compare to the last two. I think only this month i've been blogging more.. cos' I am leaving home and etc. :P

i've just finished watching HERO.

now what do I want to do? I don't know. hehe.. i'm on9 now but not chatting with anyone. Maybe i'll go offline and come back later. for the moment, i prolly continue drawing stuffs...

and your eyes goes O.O

lol
i cut bits of my hair today. i don't think it look too much diff, which is good.. I cut bits of my left top front and sideburns.

'I open myself to you to let you into me, to hope you understand who am I, not to overwhelm you'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...