Thursday 6 December 2007

blogging > facebook

I am getting old. lol. No, its not the white hair, wrinkly skin kind of old. The kind where people on the street, your friends that are about the same age and you and media are talking, using, enjoying items that you don't like.

Everytime I got onto Facebook, I gave a good stroll down from top to bottom of the request/invitation list. I accept the friend request. Then look at others, Tattoo from Sya2 (which was there since the beginning) to DOTA from HP, I never accept them. I have this concept of organised page, and I don't think that having those gifts, games, tests would actually give me that.

I enjoy blogging a lot. I love to write. Even though I don't create the atmosphere that makes people wants to read my blog, that's not really my point. I just like typing away all that's on my mind at that time. I like how I can come back here and read posts several months ago and remembered what I was thinking and feeling that time.

-- sorry!, just stopped to write an email to Godwin for Friday's meeting. lol not to say you guys feel the 'stop' =P

anyways, i just like typing... i think it has something to do with the fact that every single button u press it pops up right on to the screen. its like inputing your mind right away. :) hehe



mm one more thing, that I won't really blog directly is about what i feel about someone at the moment. its hard, you know, balancing between trusting someone else an d trusting yourself MORE. i don't know. but to me, if say i look from where i am know, i can tell you that i feel that i shouldn't be where i am. but i'm reluctant to do anything at the moment (thats how i feel now anyway, might end up doing something anyways later .. lol) i'm mean, like, you would think that you know yourself better, but sometimes you tend to make yourself less happy for someone else, even though thats not love.

thats how i feel about things, right now.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...