Sunday 23 December 2007

goodbye adelaide.

finally. in another 12 hours I'll be boarding my plane back to kl.

Its been more than 10 months now. my anticipation has been high all the while till recently. I guess now I am feeling better about going back. Positivity!

Today rained most of the day again. I walked around uni for the last time. It was a pity to see that they are demolishing the Maths building. I was like.. Aww... .. The crane/machine was banging the 2nd floor's floor. Sigh. I wonder what it will be like when I come back..

Had lunch wit Mary, Godwin, Andrew and Karolina. Godwin surprised me with his soberness and seriousness, it freaked me out. We went to spices, I don't like my Drunken Noodle, mainly cos' i get sick of noodle after eating too much.

Then I went to Cleland. Because the bus doesnt come by to Crafers for another hour, I decided to walked up to the Botanic. It was lovely view, wished I had my sister's camera. I shouted (a bit) and just talked my heart out. The 'event' was energising and demoralising at the same time. Anyways, I went up, managed to buy the keychains and head home. :)

Now, I'm pretty much packed except passport, which will help me transfer my pics just incase... Everything else is in my luggage, box or bag.




'i think you made a rash decision'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...