Thursday 14 September 2006

Ahh Transition soon to be Over

:) YES!... YES!... YES YES YES!!! :)

really quite SATISFIED with the template.... :) though I m pretty sure i need to change the photo :P lol... No MUSic , NO LIfe,... only kitmun would say something like that.. lolo

ANyways Spring Break time! Going to chill out a wee bit before starting my stuff.. hehehe
I DUNNO!! dont feel like blogging.. but enjoying my new fresh blog!!! petui! :P haha

I was like searching through about till 1300+skins for the right one... ALMOST went with the Devil in Disguise.. but happy i pick this... OMG ITS SO NICE LA...

=D
problem i notice is that the heading/title will only tilt back to the centre once the post has go down to 2nd post on the page. :P
other than that there seems to be no serious problem

havent try commenting yet.. but i think shd be no prob as well :)

SO YEAH... i m sticking with the no Chat box style~ :) keeping it close to myself...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...