Sunday 10 September 2006

Contro?

I never really thought about it that way. All the times that I pinpoint out ppl who were trying to avoid their problems and ask them to face it instead of running away, that I was constantly running from my own problems as well. Everyone does, most of us humans do I think, running away from unwanted conflicts.


We all do… we talk about things we prefer, we omit incidents to write in our posts so that we forget about it and never had that memory in our mind.I myself, only post about things that made my day and random posts… never did I write anything about my family or my feelings on certain topic cause’ I know that its going to be bad.


I think that now, to think about it, daring to bitch about someone, takes a lot of guts (though of course you shouldn’t bitch about anyone at all). You are like basically going open-war with someone. I don’t think I dare to do that… not saying that I have a particular person I hate at the moment.

Controversial is not evil. It forces people to pick sides rather than sticking in between both lines of territory. It kicks us in the back to spit out what that’s in our mind.

Anyways back to the topic, I do still have some thoughts deep down inside me that I haven’t tell anyone before. I really want to, even though its not nice, even though its something mean, I feel the need to tell so that I can be corrected.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...