Saturday 2 September 2006

mandy's when i talk to you

not sure if i had this here yet... but saw it in my journal box, so.... enjoy


Remember me
Feels like forever
Since the days
When we were friends
Dont understand
All these changes
Im still the same
No need to pretend
Whered it go? Do you know
Maybe it just doesnt matter
Chorus
cause when I try to talk to you
I feel like Im not getting through to you
Where did we go wrong
Its hard to be strong
When I talk
When I talk to you


There were timesIn the beginning
When you were there
When I needed you the most
We'd sit and talk About the future
And laugh aboutUs getting old
Do you knowHow it feels
I hope that you know it matters

Chorus

I want you to know everything that I am
Dont want to know life would be like without you
Chorus

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...