Friday 15 September 2006

Fun!

Now its done! :) I spent 8hrs doing this man and its worth every single minute. :)
Transition is complete!

Unlike the unedited template, my template have:
-title/heading for each post
-comment entry!!
-took out the playlist, chatbox & profile (u cant see me no more!)
-edited the links sidebar to make it align to the left.. looks better nw.
-put in the photo
-adjusted the font size (bigger nw)

Those who dont like the photo.. sry.. :( I spent 1+ doing it kay.. so... pls.. dont make me take it down

actually the photo, i did wrongly d.. the quality is really bad... cos i made a mistake early on.
so now if i want ot fix it.. i have to do all over again.

yeahhh
HUNGRY!!!!
toomoro call Sally~
prepare proposal and relax! :) love my life, love my blog

yeah.. just miissing the title now... in the blog.. but thats not that important :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...