Sunday 10 September 2006

Blogger Beta

Those of you who haven't got into the 'taste' of blogging in beta mode. Don't.

Seriously, I never thought that it could disrupt my everything!

Now, I cant put comments on my friends blog, well, not if they havent change to beta blogger yet.

sighs

updated my friendster profile

wanna put what i said there here. but lazy
if i did no one will read it ... would they still read ift if i dont? :P

lol

I need to feel FREE!
Struggling to the weekend.
need help
=)

its 1am I need to do essays and crap i m so not in the mood
got headache as well
dota sux
got backinto it. wasnt good

alicia from my links closed down her blog. wonder why

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...