Monday 4 September 2006

Night update

Intereact club. Form 3. Dec 2001. Interact conference at Politeknik in Shah Alam. I met this girl, here name is Ju-Lear, I still have her name card at home I think.

2006+ I saw this familar name in Friendster, sent a message and I am so glad I did. Its her. ;) She's linked to me thru Keth Lyn. LoL. It's a small world after all.

Anyways Happy Birthday to her.



while i was showering just nw, I finally rmb the name.. LOLx... was thinking about it in the morning.. kinda embarassed ;$

whole day whole day... didnt make much of auditing... x.x
long day ahead. TUESDAY!


Tai Yin loves Futurama :)
Oh...(tu) Steve Irwin died. Croc Hunter/Crikey ... died from stingray sting..
1962 = 44 yrs old
1950= 49yo
Oh.. my mum lived longer... :)
I miss YOU


*i hate grammar mistakes~~ xxoo

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...