Monday 18 September 2006

School Dream

Its like being in SMDU + HELP. The timetables were basically picked/enrolled by the students. I have this funny schedule from mon to thurs... and that Wed/Thurs I have to stay back late cos theres a class from 5-6. Its SMDU because thats where I am studying in my dream. :) All my teachers are those really good teachers.. Aw Yeang :P haha..

I dunno.. it was really real...my sister was suppose to send to sch but she was too sleepy. She told me either to drive there or take bus.. haha.. I was like where do I park? Inside the sch compound? Noooo. (ahahha dont ask my why... it was a DREAM) Then I thought about cycling. ;)

yeah...thats all I rmb ;P

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...